Welcome to Structural Spinal Care
Explore "The Difference"
Going beyond traditional chiropractic techniques, Dr. Jason Slagel is one of the small number of qualified practitioners of the NUCCA technique. Developed over more than 5 decades of clinical observations and research by the National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association (NUCCA), this set of procedures is targeted to reduce pain and suffering. The core of Dr. Slagel’s work is centered around balancing the upper cervical spine utilizing the latest diagnostic tools and technology. Come in for a complimentary consultation by requesting an appointment today!
Stemming from a love of science and healing, Dr. Slagel works to soothe and correct misalignments in the spine with precise, non-invasive spinal adjusting techniques.
Equipped with the latest, state-of-art diagnostic tools and technology.
Make An Appointment
Complimentary consultations are available! Sit down with Dr. Slagel to discuss any spinal ailments or injuries. Explore how “The Difference” can improve your pain and discomfort today!
Meet Your Doctor
Dr. Jason Slagel is a licensed and board-certified structural chiropractor specializing in a set of methods and procedures known as NUCCA, named after the National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association. Dr. Slagel is one of only 250 NUCCA doctors across the world. This means you’re receiving treatment informed by all the traditional chiropractic training, but with additional studies and research into NUCCA techniques and practices. This results in more complete care with a goal of permanent relief.
“Welcome to our practice! I had my first experience with chiropractic medicine as a patient. After suffering a high-school sports injury, I was amazed by the difference good chiropractic treatment made on my path to recovery and I’ve dedicated my life since then to provide the same kind of world-class care to patients in need.”
Dr. Jason Slagel,
Founder of Structural Spinal Care
What makes us different? Structural Spinal Care is not just a traditional chiropractic. Our focus is on long-term results and permanent solutions utilizing NUCCA procedures and techniques.
What They Do
- Focus on improving range of motion using high velocity thrusts into the spine
- May include handheld adjusting tools, therapies and other modalities
- Temporarily relieves tension and increases joint motion
- Classified as symptom management due to need for constant return visits
- Although motion of the spine is improved, the structure has not been corrected to its normal position; gravity causes fixations of the spine and symptoms to reoccur when in this abnormal structural position
Structural Spinal Care
What We Do
- Use specific adjustments as determined from digital imaging; no cracking, popping or twisting of the body—our adjustments are painless
- Measurements made before and after the adjustment to ensure spine has been corrected
- Immediately correct muscle tone from left to right which naturally allows normal motion and reduces pain
- Long-term results due to structural position being corrected towards direction of gravity’s force
- Once in normal structural position, damaged tissue normalizes and symptoms begin to fade permanently
Why Patients Trust Us
Structural Spinal Care was founded to provide world-class care to patients in need. Informed by the latest research, Structural Spinal Care adds to the traditional chiropractic treatments with painless, but more enduring, procedures.
Conditions We Treat
Come in for a complimentary consultation if you are experiencing pain from any of the conditions below.
Keep up with the latest with The Shift with Dr. Slagel. Listen here or subscribe from any of the popular podcast apps.
- Neck Injuries & Concussions March 6th, 2021
- Plantar Fasciitis March 9th, 2021
- Obesity March 12th, 2021
What People Say About Us
Read our reviews and find out why our patients swear by us. We’re proud of our high rating because it speaks to the quality of care you’ll receive at Structural Spinal Care.
“Dr. Jason has such a unique approach to chiropractic…. His goal is to fully heal the root problem, not just adjust the symptoms. You will definitely feel better after going through his program! Highly recommend!”
Stay One Step Ahead Of Pain
Request a complimentary consultation today using the button below or contact our office at +1 954 842 2677 to see if Structural Spinal Care is right for you.